PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Destro / demo lock [Declined]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mmod

PostSubject: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:42 pm

- A. About You -

1. im ibrahim , 21 year old , and im from kuwait ( middle east ) >>> yes we have wow

2. i always like to help out my freinds , i dont hate any1 for any reason , and i always try to make a smile on my mates freinds and i have more intresting things but dont think u guys like to hear it Razz

3. chuck norris, dont ask me why

4. hell yah im on it

5. hmmm i remeber i downed lk with 1 of ur members he was on his alt and pala tank dont remeber the name tbh but hes the reason we downed lk <3 best raid leader , and no1 else so far Surprised

6. Is your application for current content or for Cataclsym? for both but most for cata coz i need a good guild to start with there

- B. About Your Toon -

Please state your:

Character Name, Class and Race: mmod, undead warlock
Armory Link:
*Please note armoury links for guests work as follows:*
[code.]http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Mmod[/code.]

1. Character Specs:
Main: destro
Off: demo

2. What is your rotation for single target? CoE > immolate > conflagrate > chaos bolt > then spam incinrete till cd of immolate finish

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this? ya i use this spec when i get bored of destro they both kinda do same damage but in diff spells Razz

4. What is your total time played on this character? 45 days Surprised

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer? nope

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir? exatled

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding? farming bg and zg everyday Razz

- C. About Guild -

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave? hmm have been in some guilds but they dont do raids much and not active so i left them

2. What do you expect from us as a guild? fun times together Smile

3. Why do you want to join this guild? coz it seems to be like a good and active guild i can join for the rest of my life in it Razz

4. Have you applied to other guilds? nope

- D. About Raiding -

1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately? im online all the day got no problem with that Razz

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content. if i have been accepted i will do my best for this guild and make u guys happy that u let me join Smile

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility i cleared all 70+ raids , in icc i have 12/12 normal 10 man , 6/12 hc 10 man , 9/12 icc 25 normal , and no progress on icc25 hc Sad didnt found a group to go with so far .. got no progress in RS 2

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why? hmm it was the lk coz i wanted so hard to get ks b4 cata out so my gearing up and time i wasted dont go for nothing ! and it was really slow dps so it was kinda hard we had a rogue under tanks and 2nd dps was 15% i was 25%

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 100%
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot? ya its best system

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible.
soz couldnt found a raid at this time Sad

- E. Proffessions -

1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not? o well im working on enchanting now goin for full and will start jc after

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild? nope soz XD

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:18 am

Hi, you stated you cleared all 70 content in TBC, is this correct? If so which character?
Back to top Go down
mmod

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:16 am

no no i started playin in wotlk the question was about the exp so yah i cleared all 70+ raids only uldar few bosses left and another lvl 70 raid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:29 pm

mmod wrote:
no no i started playin in wotlk the question was about the exp so yah i cleared all 70+ raids only uldar few bosses left and another lvl 70 raid

Uluduar is a lvl 80 Raid.
Back to top Go down
mmod

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:53 pm

hey did u notice the ( + ) ? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 am

Cant really see any lvl 70 raids that you have done before Wrath.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-achievements.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Mmod&gn=Rehabilitated
Back to top Go down
mmod

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:04 am

hi again.. i said i started playin in wotlk Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:17 am

mmod wrote:
hi again.. i said i started playin in wotlk Smile

Lucky is confused with the ''70+'' as in, you have done the level 70 raids and above.

which is apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:41 am

We do currently have alot of current active locks in the guild that aren't changing come Cata.

At the moment I don't think your experience can rival them for their raid spots.

Sorry and good luck in finding another guild.

//Ilion

PostSubject: Re: Destro / demo lock [Declined]   

Back to top Go down

Destro / demo lock [Declined]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1