Horde Guild of Twilight's Hammer

PortalHomeCalendarGalleryFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 

Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Versi

PostSubject: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:58 pm

1. Name, age, where are you from and your occupation.
Dean, 18, From good olde England and a past student looking for a job, Will (should) be going Uni next september.

2. Please tell us something interesting about yourself.
Interesting? hmm, don't think its too interesting, but last June 19 of school mates went Magaluf and i decided to spray the toilet (room) with sick, we got kicked out the hotel and had to pay compensation.

3. Write the first silly word that comes into your head!
Plop. (watching xFactor)

4. The guild relies on information posted on our forums are you the type of person to seek out helpful information and share it with others?
I don't really understand this, if by that you mean if i see any information that i think other might benefit from ofcourse id point it out, although the only problem with that is that some people get offended. If the person i knew wouldnt take it the wrong way i'd definitly point out info. Apart from that im all for working with the guild, helping everyone improve and taking critisism myself to help myself become a better player for the good of the guild.

5. Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how do you know them?
I dont personally know anyone, however with pugs, if someone in the guild asks to join i always accept without question as i respect the members.

Character Name, Class and Race:
Versi(short for versitile), Druid and Tauren.

Armory Link:
Code:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twilight%27s+Hammer&cn=Versi

1. Character Specs: Main: Balance
Off: Restoration (Used to be main, however i always knew come cata i would go balance)

2. What is your rotation for single target?
First off, i stack the 3 stacks of Faerie Fire. Moonfire and insect swarm. I then fire starsurge, then wrath until Lunar procs. Using all starsurge procs as they happen. One Lunars up spam Starfire until Solar. Obviously while all this is happening Starfall will always be up and running as it can be.

3. Are you able to play your offspec as well as your main spec? Does your gear also support this?
I can, i mean ive been resto for such a long time. However atm, i really wouldnt want to unless the guild was halted without a healer then id jump in and help out. I do have gear for resto, although some hit left of neck and legs.

4. What is your total time played on this character?
Around 20 days. Not long at all, i quit the game when wrath came out however before that i did play a druid from the beginning of wow.

5. Are you making a X-Realm transfer?
Nope

6. What is your reputation with Sons of Hodir?
Im pretty sure its exalted.

7. Do you play actively outside of raiding?
Course yea i do, although after a long raid all i want to do is log off wow and get some rest etc.

1. Which previous guilds have you been in. If you are in one now why do you wish to leave?
Ive been in a hell lotta guilds, mostly left because of the pure amaturish of the leader. Im in one atm (if wow armory hasnt updated) im leaving this one again, because there is just no raiding i HATE not raiding, thats the fun in this game.

2. What do you expect from us as a guild?
I expect pure and simply, raiding. I want to raid, as well as this i expect maturity and wanting to succeed and progress.

3. Why do you want to join this guild?
I want to join this guild because i Know its a very active guild, it raids and is successful in doing so. It has a very good reputation.

4. Have you applied to other guilds?
Nope.

- D. About Raiding -
1. Raiding takes alot of time and effort outside of the instance for comsumables etc. Do you have enough time to prepare adequately?
Yep, i have 4 80's one with alchemy so flasks are no bother at all. I farm quite a lot and dont rely on other to bring fish, i bring dalaran chowder.

2. If your application is accepted. What kind of raider can we expect you to be? Give a brief description of your attitude towards raiding in both progression and farm content.
You can expect me to be massivly active and involved. I want to raid, that is what i enjoy doing, doing it with the same people every week will just add to the pleasure.

3. What is your raiding experience Pre-BC? In BC? WoTLK? Please state your leadership/role/responsibility
Ive raided all raids as far as i can remember, ive raided all the WoTLK raids as a tank and healed with this druid. I also have a geared DK which has done ICC.

4. What do you feel has been your most challenging encounter and why?
I have to say LK, even though i actually have never downed it i have got it down to 30% and it took a lot of effort (with a PuG ofcourse)

5. Please indicate with % your chances of raiding on the following days: (We raid evenings 19:30 - 22:30 game time)
- Wednesdays 100%
- Thursdays 100%
- Sundays 90% (weekend u know, hangovers etc)
- Mondays 100%

6. We use EP/GP as a loot system which rewards players on their raid activity, do you think this is a fair way of distributing loot?
Yea ofcourse, any system that increases activity is a good thing.

7. Please post a screenshot of your UI (whilst in a raid combat) and explain your addons. If you are a DPS please make sure that your recount/skada is clearly visible. (This is compulsory do not submit your application without it)
Ill send this in in a minute, doing this on my laptop. (dont comment without it) I pretty much have DBm, recount and thats it. Im very minimilistic.

- E. Proffessions -
1. What are your 2 professions? If they are not maxed to the level of profession perks, why not?
I have enchanting, i never pay much attention to professions as i hate grinding. I have mining/alchemy and skinning on other toons.

2. Do you have high end recipies that you can share with the rest of the guild?
Fraid not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:00 am

drop me a wsp in game

i'll be on "Sizezero" more than likely, otherwise just ask a Council member what char im on
Back to top Go down
Ilion
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:59 pm

Any progress on this? Smile

PostSubject: Re: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:15 am

still no contact from him, if I havnt heard anything by Thrusday we'll have to decline.
Back to top Go down
Versi

PostSubject: Re: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:05 am

I am here, I had some Internet/computer problems over past few days, now just waiting till we are on-line at the same time. Ill be on later and give you a /w if you are online.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]   

Back to top Go down

Versi-Moonkin. [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1